Re: THE GAME

To: "Norman C. Miller" <rootes1@best.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: THE GAME
From: "Chris Richards" <richards@northcoast.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 18:27:48 -0400
If there is only a 50% chance that the cat is dead when I open the 50%
maybe deadly-container then what are the odds of me getting out of this
"reality" loop with complete ownership of the rally (or the dog).   (Anyone
who can unravel this one gets a Lord Woots trophy and two bonus roll.)  I'm
ready to roll, but the dice are lost somewhere in the synapse area.

Chris in Trinidad