The Game

To: Rootes1@best.com
Subject: The Game
From: TigerCoupe@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 00:35:39 EDT
Dear Sir,

Since I am not protesting anything this year, I have elected to attend Tigers
United.  I was especailly motivated when I learned that HW200 would be there
making a documentary video. That is why I decided to take my wife, 6 children,
3 grandchildren, and my right hand drive Alpine-conversion race car that has
Tiger scripts, but which has no rivets whatsoever.  Since it never really made
the grade,  I just dusted it off a little (cleaned off a speck of goose poop)
so that the event organizers would not incur an unacceptable expense.

Technically I do not qualify to play THE GAME, but I could not resist rolling
the virtual dice anyway just to see what happened.  Whataya know?  I rolled a
perfect 10!   Does that mean I won't get my car on video tape?

Dick Barker