leaf springs

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: leaf springs
From: Alicia <larisab@ix19.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 20:47:40 -0400
has anyone ever put alpine leaf springs in a tiger? when driving home from
a driver safety course on friday Alicia was following me up the highway
when we got home she told me the tiger was tracking sideways. we measured
the wheel base from center of front to center of back hubs 1/2 inch shorter
on left side of the car as close as i can see it looks like the rubber on
the spring is loose. i do have two alpine parts cars, and see no differance
other than tiger has 6 leafs alpine 5. cant tell if the lenth is the same
because tigers are flatened out alpine still have a lot of arc.
                               thanks Dan

Alicia & Dan
Windsor, NY

B9471431