Overheating a lot

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Overheating a lot
From: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 1998 20:45:09 -0400
Tiger Folks,
        I am here in Bevard County, Florida and we have had a terrible
time for the last 3 months, record heat wave (98 to 100 ) every day and
little or no rain.  The whole place is on fire.  Over 465,000 acres
have burned this year with over 2000 homes burned to the ground.
Flagler county is completely evacuated and just today the evacuation
in northern Bevard county was lifted.  The smoke has been real bad.
Interstate 95 has been blocked off for 3 days so far starting
in Jackonville all the way to Bevard County half way down the state.
All fireworks were banned, including Disney World.  The ABC, CBS
and NBC stations have been on the air 24 hr. day for 3 days covering
the fires. ( Didn't even have advertizements for 2 days).
In all of this my 351C Tiger did not overheat, however, it was damaged
when the air conditioner man fell through the ceiling onto my Tiger while
trying to replace my central air that failed and was out for a week.

Have a Happy Fourth of July, I sure did.
James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others