Re: SAC

To: "Steve Laifman" <Laifman@Flash.Net>
Subject: Re: SAC
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 16:00:48 -0700
Steve Wrote...
>>Rich,
>
>>Oh, G-d, Rich.  You haven't been keeping up with the literature.  UC
(Bezerkly,
>of course)
>>Medical School has just announced that their experimental technique for adam's
>apple reconstruction
>>(in either direction) has been approved by the AMA and FDA after 5 years of
>clinical trials.
>> NOW what are you going to do?

My answer?    Stay Married, and only ONCE at that !!  God I feel sorry for the
kids today....Not only will dipping the wick once get you killed by a horrible
disease, now you won't even know what you're dipping it into!   Shivers run
through me at the thought of the dating scene again.  It's whole new world out
there, and I want no part of it !!  Thank you very much...

Rich
...let me check...Yup, it's still the real me!

8-)