Re: ALGER for sale!!

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: ALGER for sale!!
From: gary_winblad@juno.com (Gary A Winblad)
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 20:52:15 -0700
Here's some more gasoline for the fire:

Alger for sale:

 B395004252LRX Series V
 Was a good 52,000 mile original California rust free Alpine,
 body is real clean, new paint almost complete.
Was a running Alger with 5.0L/T-5 before it was personally
disassembled by Paul Reisentz and friends.

Has real Tiger motor mounts, gas pedal, radiator, steering arms
Custom fabricated tunnel,T-5 tranny mount.
REAL Alpine Vin tag!! But non-original rivets  :)
Professional carpets, exhaust, driveshaft
JC Witney headers.  8 inch Rear narrowed, rebuilt by
Currie.  Like new vintage slot mags. Carter fuel pump.
Tiger Girling hydraulics still working (I think) thanks to
DOT 5 fluid.
Pinto steering rack (works but I would re-do it)
Clear title, smog legal (even before they changed the law)
Not all parts included, needs lots of assembly but it could
be an awsome hot rod for a fraction of the cost of a TAC
sticker!
ONLY $1600,
garaged(want to get the Tiger in there) in San Jose, CA

Gary Winblad
(408) 253-7019