Re: Tiger for sale

To: Dave Binkley <dbinkley@argotech.com>
Subject: Re: Tiger for sale
From: jay peterson <japeterson@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 22:02:20 -0700
Dave Binkley wrote:

> >From today's San Jose Mercury News.  I don't know anything about this
> particular car, just passing it along.
>
> SUNBEAM '67 TIGER Mk. II, mny parts $10K 408 667-0538
>
> Dave
I looked at a car this weekend in the Ventura area (Southern California
for those on the right coast) that was being advertised in the Bay Area
for 10K and was purported to be a Mk II. It is in fact a Mk IA
(B3820025XX) with some Mark II mods. Don't know if it is the same car,
but if it is, maybe this will save someone a drive. At least my
dissappointment was after a 45 minute drive, not a 6 hour drive.
FWIW
Jay Peterson