CAT

Subject: CAT
From: "louabbot" <louabbot@mail.ameritel.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 11:30:11 -0500
I am a "newbe" for this mailing list, only watching it for a few days.
Interesting. I have 2 Tigers (one "restored" and waiting for a motor &
tranny installation, the other a serious project car.) I also own an Alpine
that also needs loving care to get back on the road. I have been involved
with Tigers since 1965 when my sister bought a brand new one off the show
room floor in Cincinnati, Ohio. Used to autocross it when Cobras were
coming on line. Played with Pensky and Andretti and quickly realized I
needed to find a good day job.
My question for the group is this: I have been out of touch with the Tiger
folks for the past 3 years (job, etc, etc) and have let my CAT membership
expire. I need the mailing address to send dues and the current annual
amount.
Oh by the way, United XX is on for Solomon's Island Maryland this October.
It's a great scenic location. Let me know if anyone has questions about the
area, etc., etc Hope to see as many there as possible!!!!!!
Lou