Heater Valve

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Heater Valve
From: hoftiger <hoftiger@cinci.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 11:28:45 -0400
OK- I'll write.

My heater valve on my Tiger is bound up. It was an after market one I
bought a few years ago, I think from a Honda or something. Doug Jennings
had them at a United. It corroded open which made it a tad warm the
other day. I guess I left it open to long. That's what I get for driving
in the winter.

Anyway- anyone know of a good source for a valve that will go in there
without too much trouble. I am not overly concerned with fully
original.I will plan on starting to make some calls to Sunbeam
Specialties, Tiger Auto,etc but thought I'd check first. For now, I just
took it out and plugged both ends. Worst case I'll plug it in the summer
and tie them together fully open in the winter. For all the heater is
worth this may be the best option anyway.

Curt Hoffman