Tiger Beanie Babies

To: Tigers <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tiger Beanie Babies
From: "Cullen Bennett" <Cullen_Bennett-P21988@email.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 16:33:19 -0700
Hi to all,
While at the TU this summer, I noticed that someone at one of the booths
had a single Beanie Babie for sale. Shortly after the meet, we were up
in South Eastern Illinois in a little town of Martinsville (~30 miles
West of Terra Houte Indiana). There is a small antique and crafts shop
in this town with lots of the little Tigers for sale. They had both
"Stripes" (an orange striped Tiger which has been retired) and
"Blizzard" (a white and black striped kitty). Just in case anyone is
interested, they said that they will ship to anywhere. I have no
affiliation with these folk, but told them that I would pass their
address along to the list.

The National Mall
Antiques  -  Collectables  -  Crafts
38 W. Cumberland
P.O. Box 448
Martinsville, IL, 62442
(217)-382-4209
7 days a week- local time
M-F 10am - 6pm
Sun 12pm - 6pm

Cullen Bennett in Tempe AZ (B9472658)
ps. TU was GREAT, and a special thanks to all who made it happen.