Re: Wiring harness(CAN YOU READ THIS)

To: marrone@wco.com
Subject: Re: Wiring harness(CAN YOU READ THIS)
From: JEFF_CARTER@HP-Cupertino-om5.om.hp.com
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 14:04:23 -0700
     Frank,

     Thanks for getting this thread started.  I've got an additional
     question surrounding wiring harnesses.  It appears that I'll be better
     off w/ a new harness and since I'm considering an alternator over the
     generator and I'm going to move the fuel pump to the spare tire well,
     would I be better off buying a harness for the MkII?  I think I read
     in Rick's catalog that he stocks them also.  Any information
     appreciated.

     Regards,

     JCarter