Re: Wheel Upgrade

To: mjsutter@cts.com
Subject: Re: Wheel Upgrade
From: gary_winblad@juno.com (Gary A Winblad)
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 19:38:52 -0700
Mike,
I too am in need of some new Panasports!
Here is what Ken Mattice says in his "spec sheet" for his car:
7" Rear Wheels & Tires Without Fender Lip Modification; Rear: 7x15
Panasport
Formula Sport Wheels w/24mm. offset;  Yokohama A008-RS, 205/50/ZR-15
Tires;  Front:6x15 Panasport Formula Sport Wheels w/22mm. offset;
Yokohama A008-RS, 195/50/ZR-15 Tires.

I've seen his car, it is 1st class everywhere, he is very meticulous!
It looks like his sizes are in your catalog, excellent!
I want to go with the 15 inch size, the smaller 14s might give you
a better(smoother) ride but with less ultimate grip...

Gary