Garage Sale

To: Tiger List <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Garage Sale
From: Doug Mallory <rdmallory@earthling.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 13:40:15 -0400
End of season Garage Sale!

(1) Older Mk1 LAT hood (Round corner) Good condition. I bought this hood
to have molds made and didn't use. It has one screen out of hood scoop
but I have it. There were some chips but no cracks which have been
filled and needs block sanded.
$200 plus shipping

(1) Gleasen Torque sensing dana 44 used last season 5 Solo II events.
Like new.
$250 plus shipping

(1) 1985 Mustang GT manifold used.
$50 plus shipping

(1) 1989 Mustang fuel injected manifold upper and lower with dried out
injectors.
$50 plus shipping

(1) 1986 Ford Bronco SR 4 speed with overdrive 4th. New bearings and
cluster gear.
$50 plus shipping

(2) wire spoke wheels off a Alpine with tires
$10 each  plus shipping $15 each if you don't want the tires.

(4) Mustang II aluminun dish wheels with tires good shape but no center
caps.
These will not fit a Tiger unless you have the centers bored out or your
front hubs
turned down.
$10 each  plus shipping $15 each if you don't want the tires.

(1) MkIIa hood stock with holes for hood pins.
$50 plus shipping

I will take offers on all items.

Doug Mallory