SCCA Classification

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: SCCA Classification
From: "Schonberger, Barry" <bkschonb.ucs@smtp.usi.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 14:45:40 -0400
Thanks to your letters the SCCA Competition Board has withdrawn their
recommendation to the Board of Directors to re-classify the Tiger from
GT2 to GT1. I am confident that the Competition Board will make a new
proposal to the board sometime in the future. I will keep you posted.

By the way Tom Patton and I had the chance to be on the track together in
July for a SCCA National race at Indy Raceway Park. We had a great time,
and yes he did kick my butt. However the Tigers came in first and second
out of seven GT2 cars. Tom was second on the grid and I was sixth out of
30 some ,GT1. GT2,GT3 and A Sedan cars.

Barry Kent Schonberger
Dean of Students
University of Southern Indiana