Re: List Litter & Laifman

To: Allan Connell <alcon@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: List Litter & Laifman
From: Alvin and Lucille Johnson <johnson@ids.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 1998 08:10:56 -0400
Allan Connell wrote:

> I've been offline for two days and now I have 75 e-mails.  Is Steve Laifman
> back in town???  Hell, I left for a weeks vacation and only had 94 messages
> on my return.  As my eighteen year-old friends say: Whaddupwhidat??
>
> Regards,
>
> Allan
> B9472373
>
> BTW, if you are back Steve, welcome home.....glad to have you back!!

I'm just back from a month in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and
Finland----checking the herring, kottbollar and lingon out for Laifman
who is there now. Didn't spot him. Had 377 messages waiting--thank you
Dell.
And I did sell the Tiger, which will go off to NJ somewhere around the
22nd of August. Many thanks to those of you who helped me market the
Tiger.
Al Johnson (ex-B9472024)