6 BLADE FAN

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 6 BLADE FAN
From: BOBCARNUT@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 1998 02:52:12 EDT
  As a new owner of a very rusty Tiger parts car and hopeful soon-to-be owner
of a Mark 1A Tiger from Florida, I have been reading these Tiger content
listings with great intrest. I can possibly help other Tiger owners in a small
way. One of our local ( Lockport, NY,....just outside Buffalo ) antique car
parts suppliers has a listing of various fans for Ford Mustangs. One of those
listed is shown as being 15 1/16" in diameter with a 5/8" bore. It carries a
part number of C9DZ-8600-A and lists for $87.55. The company is Mac's Antique
Auto Parts. Their address is P.O. Box 1217 Lockport, N.Y. 14095-1217. Their
toll-free telephone number is 1-800-777-0948.
  I hope this will be a help to all you Tiger owners. They also list many
parts for the 260 V8 in their 1964 1/2 to 1973 Mustang parts cataloge.
  You'll probably be hearing more from me as I finally get working on my
Tiger.

               Bob Lerch.........( BOBCARNUT@aol.com )