FW: FW: Big Sky

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FW: FW: Big Sky
From: "Parlee, Brad (ED&C,SLS)" <brad.parlee@edc.ge.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 10:29:07 -0400
For my complete MGA 1600 experience add;
*       A sand blasted triplex windshield that turned white opaque when
headlights hit it.
*       Side curtains that would flop outward at 45 degrees when the low
pressure from a passing truck buffeted it.
*       Black hole darkness - rain and ice soaked back roads of
Pennsylvania.
Makes the Tiger seem like a completely civil all weather car.
Although it has done nothing to improve my "driving by intuition" skills
like the A.