Re: video

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: video
From: Kevin Meek <kevnmeek@netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 08:57:09 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 11 Aug 1998, Gary A Winblad wrote:

> STOA guys (Kevin, the video master)
> This might be a good club project, I'd love to have a copy
> myself.  And, I'd bring my camcoder and tape everything I
> could.. a few more people doing that and we could have some
> fantastic video to edit/sell!

This has been discussed as a potential club project in the
past.  Both Gary and myself have produced video tapes of
TU events that we gave away to friends, but people expect
"professional quality" when they're paying for something...
and I'm afraid the video editor I use now wouldn't be up to
the task.  I hope to get a better editing system by next
summer; if so, (and if we can afford to go to SUNI) perhaps
we can produce a video.  I like the idea, anyway!
Kevin Meek (kevnmeek@netcom.com)         Sunbeam Tiger Mk 1A
Santa Cruz, California             Sunbeam Alpine SI & S3 GT