New friend

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New friend
From: tiger technologies <tartanad@ix20.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 11:48:00 -0700
>Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 11:49:25 -0700
>To: tigera@autox.team.net
>From: tiger technologies <tartanad@popd.ix.netcom.com>
>Subject: New friend
>
>To All:
>As evidence of the fact that you meet friends in the strangest places, I
have a new one: Joe Jordan from Carrollton, Texas. I had been talking to him
over the past few weeks regarding an LAT hood and he came out on business
the other day. We had lunch, he showed me pix of his bitchin' (that's what
we call Way Cool in Southern California) BRG Tiger. He sez there are five or
six Tigers in the Dallas area and they get together for shows and such. He
was amazed at how many of us play around in SoCal!

>The bottom line is that he is the nicest Texas gentleman you'd ever care to
meet, right down to his cowboy boots. And he knows about air conditioning
Tigers, too. I don't know if he has an E-Mail address or not, but it would
be fine to call him at 972.242.2116 if you need tips or info. Be sure you
way "howdy"!