Re: master cylinder

To: "Curt Cacioppo" <ccaciopp@haverford.edu>
Subject: Re: master cylinder
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 09:15:41 -0700
Curt,
Chances are that your slave is gone, this would account for your sudden loss
of a clutch, unlikely that the clutch it self is gone.
Test and re test the hydraulics first, Rick @ Sunbeam or Kurt @ Classic have
the new slave's in stock, they are cheap...
Good luck, and hope you get the FUUUNNNNBEAM  back on the road soon....

See Ya'       Jan...