Colin's Big Adventure

To: CobMeister@aol.com, alpines@Autox.Team.Net, Tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Colin's Big Adventure
From: "Jay Laifman" <Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 08:18:35 -0700
First, let me say that I have enjoyed Colin's postings immensely.  They
have been some of the best things to come our way for some time.  Whatever
happened to Larry Wright's "On the Lighter Side" type postings?

Second, let me say that I can't see how they are having any problems with
forward momentum given all the food they have been eating.  With that kind
of natural gas, I figure that little car has at least as much horsepower
per pound as a Tiger.

Keep up the great work.

Jay
SIII+SIV+SV=S!!!

P.S. Colin, for some unsolicited advice, I'd suspect your ignition switch.