Re: Parts needed

To: "James Pickard" <geowiz@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Parts needed
From: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 21:59:48 -0400
At 05:58 PM 8/22/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I need 8 lug bolts (or wheel studs) and rear brake shoes.  Are these
>standard items available anywhere, or are these special items I need to
>order from Los Gatos or a similar supplier?  If they are readily available,
>what do I ask for?  The Auto Zone store here never heard of a Tiger.
>
>Also, I need the following handbrake parts:  handbrake rod, welded clip,
>and spring clip.  Anybody have these available?  I can't find them in any
>of my catalogs.  Also need a driver side latch for a hardtop side window.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Jim Pickard
>B9473298

        Check out a local parts store that has sells Doreman parts.
I have replaced several of my wheel studs.  Press an old one out
and check out the Doreman assortment for a replacement.  You will
find that the knurling is different, but there are ones that fit
in a couple of different lengths.  I get all my brake shoes and
disk pads at Bap-Geon.  Auto-Zone is not a good place to look for
most Tiger parts.
James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others