Re: The Basher list??

To: "tim morin" <tigert@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: The Basher list??
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 22:24:38 -0700
Tim,
If it's not the Cobweister and his 180 days around Pakistan (next trip),
then it's rivets, and sometimes we are lucky and get some real Tech
Tips....WOW...
But you know censorship is dangerous...and uncontrollable.
And opinions are like (you know)... Both sides have valid points..And after
all apathy is far worse than speaking out, we have to much of that, and
changes are never ever made...

Jan...

Take care,         Jan....