RE: Steering Wheel

To: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Steering Wheel
From: rhoefle@ctlinc.com (Rick Hoefle)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 14:14:17 -0400
Roland:

The message shown below may be a hint to you as to why you are not
receiving any of your own list messages.

My service provider included your message as an attachment
(message.txt), which I saved to disk and was able to open with MS Word.
Are you using some unusual method for composing your emails?

Anyway, hope this helps.

Rick