Shocking Tiger!!

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Shocking Tiger!!
From: Bill Martin <bmartin@snf.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 11:24:30 -0700 (PDT)
 Hello All,

 I installed a set of Carrera shocks on my Tiger last Friday, (front) I
purchased them from Dale A, what a huge difference they have made. I know
some of you have these shocks on your Tigers and I just wanted to let
everyone else know that Dale has hit the nail on the head with this setup.
 The shocks he has available are 5 valve for street/light competition and
7 valve for all out boogie woogie, I chose the 5 valve with his 450#
springs. My car is stuck to the road like glue, with cheap 14 in 60 series
tires. Dale has the shocks made with 50/50 compression/rebound dampening
and in my humble opinion its what a Tiger needs.
 So if you are looking to replace your shocks call Dale and try a set
of his shocks, you won't be dissappointed.
Bill

Questions, rebuttals, blasts, dissmissals, welcome