Re: Delete button!

To: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Delete button!
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 05:39:13 +1000
    I agree 100%.  These long posts of his tavels have been very entertaining,
andn I have enjoyed evey one, and have even given him a little insight on the
carb linkage sticking problem he was having.  Actually I'm sorry his travels
will be coming to an end.  My wife (who does not share my interest in these
little cars) has also enjoyed reading these postings, and has been taking them
to work to share with her co-workers.  He has a very entertain writing style,
which we have all enjoyed.  Believe me, reading his posts, has been better than
reading many of the others......

Rich