Trans/Bell Housing ID

To: Tiger List <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Trans/Bell Housing ID
From: mmeswarb@huntel.net
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1904 18:22:19 -0600
I swear I tried to find this in Norm's book, but maybe I'm just blind.
Anyone know what transmissions are correct for the Tiger?  I have a
narrow pattern toploader that looks like a Tiger trans, but has HEH-B on
the tag.  I think I've heard HEH-E is correct.  What about this one?

Also, I think I've found one of the dual pattern Ford bell housings. How
do I know it isn't a run-of-the-mill one that's just been redrilled?
Anyone know a part or engineering number for this?  A good description
would also help.

My car is now mostly complete AND I don't plan to go through that again!
So, this stuff is basically left over.  If anyone thinks they can use
it, I'm open to offers.  I live near Omaha, NE, but could bring it to
Big Sky if I still have it by then.

Thanks,
Mark