Re: Tiger makes top five list

To: OldeAlp@aol.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Tiger makes top five list
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 10:58:41 -0700
Ole, et Listers,

I understand the Tiger wasn't even in the running until someone tipped the
judges off to the volume of heating problem related postings on the Tiger
List. BTW, is this an ordered ranking? If so, it's probably the only
category where we're going to beat out a Lotus Elan.

Bob

At 12:16 PM 8/29/98 -0400, OldeAlp@aol.com wrote:
>Well, maybe you don't want to hear this one.
>
>The August issue of Thoroughbred & Classic Cars has an item on overheating.
>It is accompanied with a list of the "Top Five Boilers".
>
>Triumph Stag, Scimitar GTE, Jensen Interceptor, Sunbeam Tiger, Lotus Elan.
>
>"Ole"

Robert L. Palmer
Dept. of AMES, Univ. of Calif., San Diego
rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu
rpalmer@cts.com