this weeks ads

To: alpines@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: this weeks ads
From: Alicia <larisab@ix6.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 21:13:59 -0400
Alicia and I went to check out the 67 V in Rich   Atherton's ads in Dryden
NY the car is owned by Phillip Ramey, nice dark green, wire wheels, very
nice looking car. engine sounded good but slave cylinder was on work bench,
so no ride 8<(  not a bad car but $4200 is a bit to much for this car in my
opinion.I guess I expected more for the price. We also went to two used
book barns that advertise old out of print books both had very little on
automotive. but we did have a nice ride.
Alicia & Dan
Windsor, NY

B9471431
B395017486LRX