cooling off

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: cooling off
From: befarkas@ncsu.edu (Brian E. Farkas)
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 08:56:22 -0500
Well...
I checked e-mail this morning and found that I seem to have stirred up some
interest (or disinterest!) in the technical aspects of Tiger cooling! I
will keep my future posts to a shorter more user friendly style. I would
like to say that if anyone would like to donate a Tiger I would be willing
to volunteer my time and use it as a "vehicle" for research on this cooling
business and get it straightened out.  :-)    I will, of course, share the
results in official looking publications and then (as with most academics)
come back and ask for continued funding!!    ;-)

Good to see some fire in the group.

Brian "wanna be a Tiger owner" Farkas