Earlier Post

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Earlier Post
From: FrizBMG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 21:42:39 EDT
Hi Gang
 I asked the question earlier : <<<PS Installing an engine thru the bottom of
the Tiger is really the way to go.Is it possible to do so without removing the
crossmember?>>>
 I realize the answer is probably no now,but when I looked at my car earlier
today it looks like there is probably more room than there is. With no water
pump or crank pulley it looks like there is plenty of room,even with headers.I
thought  the installation of headers is what made the pulling of the
crossmember neccesary to put the drivetrain back in.
 The sunbeam letters came off real easy after I sprayed some WD40 on them.I
only broke off one pin.
Thanks for the help
Tony