Re: Front Hub Cap

To: Armand & Lorie Ritchie <ritchie@mcn.org>
Subject: Re: Front Hub Cap
From: Don Cordier <doncordier@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 14:30:24 -0700
Hi Folks,

Snap-on used to make a special tool just for this application.  It's
been a number of years since I used one but I'd check with them - worked
simply and without damaging the dust cover/cap.  Also, easily removed
the most stubborn cap.

Regards,

Don Cordier
1968 Lotus Elan S4 SE Coupe (S/N 36/7947)
Pictures (courtesy of Alan Perry) at:
http://www.best.com/~esprit/elan.html
Aviation Consultant
Glendale, California, USA