Re: Utterfilth

To: "Mike Sutter" <mjsutter@cts.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Utterfilth
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 22:31:16 -0700
Mike,

Thanks for the support Mike. However, the consequences for some of our less
perspicacious Listers have been rather severe. At last count, three have
lost their jobs outright and three more are on questionable status,
fourteen are having to make heroic efforts to save their marriages, and
fifty-eight are still logged onto the "utterfilth" site and are yet to be
polled. All in all, I believe that in the future I will have to leave it to
the individual Listers' own initiatives to seek out these socially
questionable forms of entertainment.

BTW, Ramon inspired this and we still don't have clue what he meant. Oh
well, such is life.

See yah,

Bob

At 08:43 PM 9/3/98 -0700, Mike Sutter wrote:
>Don,
>
>I did notice that the link said Utterfilth. I went there immediately.....
>>From my PC at home.
>
>Bob, keep up the good work.
>
>M. Sutter  '66 Tiger

Robert L. Palmer
Dept. of AMES, Univ. of Calif., San Diego
rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu
rpalmer@cts.com