TE/AE Chat Last Night

To: "Tom Erhardt" <Tigertoms@aol.com>, "Tiger Net" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: TE/AE Chat Last Night
From: "Kirk G. Even" <keven@eagle1.eaglenet.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 07:23:41 -0400
Once again I apologize to those of you who were at the Chat on Wednsday
evening and the room wasn't open, however, last night (Thursday) was a
success!  We had 5 participants and 3-4 others who tried to get in, but
somehow didn't connect.  Thanks to those of you who are supporting the chat
room.  We're looking to get back on the Wednsday night tract this next
week, Sep. 9.  Hope to see more of you there.

To get in, access the TE/AE Bulletin Board via the TE/AE website link. If
you haven't registered before, you'll have to fill out a quick form and
then you're in to the BB.  On the Blue Bar running the width of the page,
click on the Chat Rooms button and wait for the list of active rooms to
come up.  Look for the Tigers East/Alpines East open forum chat and click
on it to join in.  If you are the first one in (you won't find the active
room), do the honors of opening the room by typing in Tigers East/Alpines
East and clicking on the Chat button where it says "Start a new room here"
near the top of the page.  Type in your comments at the bottom of the page
and hit Enter on your keyboard when through typing or you can click the
send button.

Talk to you next Wednsday, Kirk