LAT hood

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: LAT hood
From: "Waybright, Stephen" <Stephen.Waybright@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 07:59:51 -0500
Attempt #2 at sending this... I think I default sending e-mail as html and
the list server can't support it. Anyone know for sure?

Anyway, I'm looking to upgrade my Tiger to the LAT hood option as part of
the restoration process, but am not thrilled with the fit & finish of the
fiberglass/carbon fiber parts. I'm lean toward replicating the style of the
LAT hood, in metal.

Does anyone:
*       Have dimensioned patterns of the hood to execute said fabrication
*       Have a LAT hood in my area which could be made available to get the
dimensioned patterns
*       Have a trashed hood they'd part with cheap, again to get dimensions
*       Interested in buy a fiberglass reproduction at a discount if I get
one to measure up

Stephen Waybright
Houston TX (Restoration shop w/ Tiger in San Antonio)