Flat-head Ford

To: Tiger Listers <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Flat-head Ford
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 19:01:36 -0700
Listers,

Did the usual Labor Day Bah -Bee-Cue yesterday with an eclectic bunch of
car nuts. One of them told me he had a flat-head Ford he needed to get rid
of. Says it's "eminently re-buildable" which, I guess, means its in pretty
good shape, but needs to be gone through. If anyone out there is
interested, I'll put you in touch. I guess these motors are still pretty
plentiful and not worth a whole lot of money. He's located in Ramona, CA
which is a few miles east of San Diego.

Hope everyone not only survived, but thoroughly enjoyed the holiday. Don't
look now, but summer's almost over. Already saw the first Christmas toy
display at Costco. Blast!!!

Bob

Robert L. Palmer
Dept. of AMES, Univ. of Calif., San Diego
rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu
rpalmer@cts.com