Jack and handle template

Subject: Jack and handle template
From: "James Pickard" <geowiz@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 22:14:56 -0500
This is my third attempt to send this.  I'm sending text only this time.
I'll try and send the bitmap file (picture of the trunk) later.  Up to 7
requests for the template.

Original text:

I offerred the template and pictures for the jack and handle location
yesterday, and I've already received 3 requests.  Obviously this
information needs to be shared.  I scanned the best picture and it is
attached as a bitmap file.  In place of the template, I've measured the
distances from the right rear corner of the trunk.

Hole                    From right side         From back
Jack #1                 2-1/16"                 1-3/8"
Jack #2                 11-1/4"                 6-13/16"
Jack #3                 13-15/16"               1-11/16"
Handle #1               3-1/8"                  5-1/16"
Handle #2               5-1/8"                  3-3/8"
Handle #3               9-7/16"                 5-15/16"

These measurements are as close as I can get them from Jay Peterson's
template.  If anybody can improve upon their accuracy by actually measuring
the original holes in the car, by all means correct these values and post
it back to the list.  Once we have the correct values, maybe this
information can be added to Tech Tips at one of the Tiger web sites.

Jim Pickard
B9473298 (finally with the jack and handle in place)