Tiger Race results from The Vancouver Indy

To: "Sunbeam Tiger List" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Tiger Race results from The Vancouver Indy
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 06:38:38 -0700
    Here is a report I received on the exploits of a Tiger runing against 90's
technology cars on the Indy car Track (temporary Road course on City streets
between BC Place dome stadium, Science world and and the far side of False creek
bay.  It's the site of Expo 76 as I remember) with qualifying last Friday and
Raced on Saturday.  here's the report.