backwards

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: backwards
From: ritchie@mcn.org (Armand & Lorie Ritchie)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 11:29:41 +0100
Hi all, I think what happened on stu's car is that someone used a hub from
another Rootes product that had left hand threads and put it on the right
front.  If it were me I would replace those studs with right hand ones and
get new lug nuts, because the first time a tire store gets ahold of it
their going to break them off anyway, not thinking for a moment that there
would be left hand threads on the right front. Just my two cent worth.
 regards Armand

ritchie@mcn.org
Armand & Lorie Ritchie