Tiger Lover..,

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Tiger Lover..,
From: tiger technologies <tartanad@ix3.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 14:56:45 -0700
To All:
It is a little known fact that one of things that first attracted Slick
Willy to LaMonica was that she had once owned a Tiger Mk1A. Well, it turns
out that the prez had long been fascinated with Tigers too (he even liked
'em more than his little Mustang convertible.

They had many discussions in that office next to the Oval Office about how
to properly fold down the soft top, how to tell a real Tiger from an Alger,
how Norm Miller was the sage of all Tiger knowledge, etc. But one thing
perplexed Bill throughout his relationship...why did LaMonica EVER sell her
Tiger. He asked the questions time and again.

Then on their last meeting, she admitted..."Billy boy, I guess I just blew it."

And now you know...the rest of the story.

Jeff/TT