Re: Ethylene Glycol as coolant...

To: Allan Connell <alcon@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Ethylene Glycol as coolant...
From: Don Cordier <doncordier@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 09:34:23 -0700
Hi Allan,

Sorry, for some reason I got the impressiion that you lived in Fresno or
Escalon or somewhere near there.

Yes, these discussions can get quite "interesting" and enjoyable.  Also,
eventually, they get around to debunking the various "urban auto
legends" and get everyone more informed.  Although, I have noticed that
some "listers" seem to get a bit "hot" under the collar as well as under
the hood!

RE Shaver Lake - one of my clients owned the Lodge and surroundings as
well as a few hundred acres west of the highway that passes the Lodge.
It was, and probably still is, a very pleasant and relaxing spot to
spend (invest???) a few days.

Thanks for the reply - AND - the "stirring of the pot".

Best regards,

Don Cordier
(1968 Lotus Elan S4SE Coupe - S/N 36/7947 - Cal License "68 Lotus")
Pictures (courtesy of Alan Perry) at:
http://www.best.com/~esprit/elan.html
(1963 Corvette Roadster - VIN: 30867S116306 - CA License "QAM 488")
Aviation Consultant
Glendale, California, USA
doncordier@earthlink.net

Office & Hangar: (818) 997-7640 (24 hours)
FAX-Private:     (805) 527-1034
FAX-General:     (818) 553-3667
Member:  NBAA, NATA, PHPA, AOPA