Re: Non-Sunbeam content! Delete before reading!

To: cobmeister@zianet.com
Subject: Re: Non-Sunbeam content! Delete before reading!
From: RSpontelli@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 22:55:44 EDT
In a message dated 98-09-23 10:35:42 EDT, cobmeister@zianet.com writes:

<< Well, let's see... You are somewhere's down around San Diego, no?>>

Almost.  Costa Mesa is a hundred miles or so to the north of San Diego.

 <<You know of course that Janet is game for any trip any time any where...
 Hmmmm...>>

Geez Colin--your trip planning is almost as entertaining as your trip reports!
Who do I make the check out to, and where do I send it?

<<The two problems, as I see it, are A) getting there and 2) getting home.>>

Two solutions are A) drive the car and 2) fly home.

 <<So far as getting there goes, I suspect that it would have to be a
 non-stop trip as I am unsure that I can get in and out of that little
 devil more than once. I supose I could stop overnight and just hunker
 down in the car... It would likely be as comfortable as some of the
 motels I have stayed in.>>

Oh DANG!  It didn't occur to me that you wouldn't fit in the car.  It is a
Midget, didn't you say?  DANG!

<<Once at your place, would you serve me one of your famous beers whilst I
 was still in the car? >>

Sure, I could serve you good cheap beers whilst you were still in the car.
But we'd have to get you out of it sooner or later . . . Which brings up some
on-topic stuff:  What's the best way to get a Cobmeister out of a Midget?
>From the top or the bottom?

<< Then there is the problem of luggage... Since I won't have the
 opportunity to change clothes betwixt here and there, I guess taking a
 change of clothes would be pointless... >>

You could ship your luggage ahead in advance.  The UPS drivers here all know
us really really well.

<<But I will have to have a small cooler with Vern . . . >>

BZZZZZZZZZT!!! I lied about the BYOV.  We'd have lots of Vernors for you.
Lots and lots of Vernors!

<< ... Well, I'll think of something.>>

First we have to WIN the damn thing!

So what's the poop on buying the tickets?

Ramon