Follow-up WAS Re: what can I get for $5000?

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Follow-up WAS Re: what can I get for $5000?
From: "Josh Beach" <jabeach@navix.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 11:02:49 -0500
Many thanks to all who all who responded to my questions.  I received many
helpful replies and much good advice.  After weighing all my options, I have
decided that a $5000 Tiger is probably not a very good option for me.  I
think I'll wait and save until an already semi-restored Tiger comes along
that won't be as much trouble.  Once again, thank you all very much.

Josh Beach
jabeach@navix.net
1998 Mercury Mystique LS MTX
ICQ# 11884727
http://members.tripod.com/~jabeach
The truly great autos of the past, present,
and I'm sure of the future, are the ones
that exhibit some character.
     -Reeves Callaway