Hot Tiger

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hot Tiger
From: Joe Parlanti <joseph.parlanti@hyprotech.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 15:55:48 -0500
I hate to bring up the subject of overheating again but ...

I have a basically stock 260 which has never given me any problems with
overheating. I live in the NASA area south of Houston where I drive my car
almost daily year round. This means I'm frequently tooling around in 95+
days. I've never had a problem until last Friday, when the thing
overheated. No noise or leaks from the water pump, and no leaks from the
radiator or hoses. I changed out the thermostat and the problem persists.
The radiator was "repaired" about 6 months ago. It sure sounds like
something is plugged up somewhere. Is it possible that a pump can go bad
without leaking or the bearings failing? Looking for suggestions or tests
that I can do to find the problem.

Thanks,

Joe Parlanti
1966 Tiger B382002371