RE: ?????

To: Timothy Beloney <TBeloney@wyse.com>, Tiger Owners <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: ?????
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 1998 10:15:36 -0700
Tim,

You will eventually discover that, given the preponderance of wise-asses on
this List, it's damned hard to get a straight answer to such a simple
question. Add to this the fact that anything related to "TAC" has become a
Pavlovian sensitized hot-button for most Listers. However, in spite of the
fact that I, personally, don't fall under either of these categories, I
will attempt to emulate some of our more "imaginative" subscribers by
giving you the answer in the form of a multiple choice. Pick the "real" TAC
acronym from the following choices:

                1. Tiger Authoritative Confirmation
                2. Tiger Annoyance Conspiracy
                3. Tigers Against Christians (Italian-American Chapter)
                4. Tiger Authentication Committee
                5. Tiger Attributes Certification

Of course the usual caveat and disclaimer: Since I am not an authorized TAC
representative, these choices are in no way associated with, or are
intended to represent, official TAC policy.

Have a fun day,

Bob

At 09:03 AM 10/2/98 -0700, Timothy Beloney wrote:
>Once again I ask, "What is TAC"?  Tiger Alpine Certification???  Probably
>not but someone please tell me.  It's one of those Unfinished Gestalt
>things.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Tim

Robert L. Palmer
Dept. of AMES, Univ. of Calif., San Diego
rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu
rpalmer@cts.com