Proud Papa (non-Tiger content)

To: Listers <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Proud Papa (non-Tiger content)
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 1998 22:56:15 -0700
Listers,

My nine year old daughter Hayley has been doing some movie and TV work over
the past year or so. One of the things she did recently will be aired
Monday night (10/5/98). It is the season premier of Malcolm and Eddie which
is broadcast on the UPN network. It airs at 9:30 p.m. on the west coast.
She plays the Girl Scout selling cookies. I've never watched this series
before, but of course I will be glued to the TV tomorrow night. If there's
nothing good on Speed Vision, maybe this could be an entertaining alternative.

Bob in Baja Hollywood

Robert L. Palmer
Dept. of AMES, Univ. of Calif., San Diego
rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu
rpalmer@cts.com