Comments with NO TIGER CONTENT

To: "Bob Palmer" <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Subject: Comments with NO TIGER CONTENT
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 23:16:48 -0700
Bob,

Even as one of your most ardent fans, I must take particular exception to
your comparison of a Doberman Pincher to a Poodle.  Though I postulate your
reference was with regard to temperament, you do a great disservice to
Poodles with your albeit indirect reference to intelligence.  It is well
documented in the literature that Poodles are substantially more intelligent
than Doberman Pinchers.  As a matter of fact: the preponderance of the
studies has clearly  demonstrated beyond a reasonable doubt Poodles are by
far and away the most intelligent of all the canines. Period.

Now, can we say the same for longer rods? :)  Sounds as though I may need to
bring my attack Poodles (trained War Dogs,) to the next SOGSD meeting.

Clueless in San Diego,

Allan

<<seems a bit like trading a poodle for a Doberman pinscher, >>