CT Tiger NEEDS New Home (PRICE REDUCED)

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: CT Tiger NEEDS New Home (PRICE REDUCED)
From: rhoefle@ctlinc.com (Rick Hoefle)
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 08:27:33 -0400
Fellow Tigers:

Awhile back I posted my ad to sell my driver:

> 1964 SUNBEAM TIGER I, Orig. 260 V8 except for carb. & air cleaner;
> dark blue
> int. & soft top; have set of LAT70 wheels for $1400 more. color: Lt
> Blue (Wedgewood), $14,000.00, (203) 925-4266
> E-Mail rhoefle@ctlinc.com
> Location: Trumbull, CT

At that time I was willing to let anyone from this list have the car for
$12K, but I have still not sold the car yet. SO...

I am reducing the price in order to move it out.  NEW PRICE: $9500.

Believe me, I wouldn't be selling this car if I didn't have to (not to
worry, I still have my project car, so I won't be completely out of the
game).  Nevertheless, out it must go.

The car is B9470508 and I have done considerable work on its mechanical
and electrical guts. It is a fun driver that could remain as-is for many
years or be a winter project for some lucky person.  Anyway, the car is
in decent shape, I drive it as often as it is
sunny, and the engine is strong (but it needs valve seals).  I won't
take up any more bandwidth here to describe it...call or email for more
details.

As for the LAT70's, they are the first type mentioned in The Book of
Norman (i.e., correct for the car), but I have only two spinners for
them (the repros are nicer anyway).  That price has not changed (still
need $1400 for them).

If you call (it's my work number), either ask for Rick or dial my
extension directly (306) and either talk to me or my voicemail.

Thanks for your attention!

Rick Hoefle