Web Site..

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Web Site..
From: DrMayf@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 09:06:40 EDT
I finally got enuff gumption to finish my website. Click on the box on the
first page and it takes you to the true beginning. Scroll down the page and
find some Tiger stuff and Bonneville car stuff. I'll add more as time
progresses. The fame people said it was ready to ship. I designed a funky roll
cage (like a dragster or roadster) and they are bending that for me and will
ship all at  once. Also have bought the AOD tranny, should be here next week.
Then the fun starts....

the website is:     http://www.hsv.tis.net/~mayfield/

please let me know of any breaks or bad places. And to all of those who are
contributing with comments and questions: Keep it up. I like the one about
alcohol injection to keep things cool after a hard run. If I had just one
injector to spray a little alcohol into the intake, how much would it need? I
think if it was hooked up to a pressure gage it could be made to spray at
anything above say 4 psi all the time to keep the air charge cool plus adding
a little power? What do you all think?

mayf