How do you stop this thing?

To: "tigers" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: How do you stop this thing?
From: "Tim Jordan" <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 14:43:29 -0700
Tigers,
What's the big deal with the brakes and stopping our Tigers?  The condition
of my valence leads me to believe the po stopped by hitting whatever was in
front of him.  I ran for some time without a booster and was able to stop
ok.  On second thought maybe that is how I bent the seatback and strained a
thigh muscle.  After installing the rebuilt booster the fun was over, but
The Tiger stopped quickly and smoothly.  Remember, one can always go to the
parking brake lever for some additional assist.  Anyone try lead soled
boots thru the rusted floor pan yet?

Tim